FA1-H facial recognition system with access control and time attendance function; with friendly UI, faster verification and better performance, we can define expiry date to exact user, user role and SMS.
- The facial recognition time attendance, access control system offers a composite algorithm system with high speed operating.
- It has an embedded LINUX system, easy to integrate into various systems.
- It offers standalone or network environment.
- It has an infrared optical system enabling user identification in dark environments.
- It has a 4.3″ TFT touch screen, elegant design, fashionable and simple interface.
- It offers 6 user-defined function keys and is easy to operate.
- It saves data during a power outage.
- Built in backup battery support extra 4 hours continuous operation if power failure
Capacity: Face capacity: 3,000; Fingerprint capacity: 4,000; Log capacity: 100,000
Verification/Identification: Verification speed (1:1): ≤0.5s & Identification speed (1:N): ≤1s
Power Supply: Power: 110/220VAC ~ 12VDC 3A
Communication: TCP/IP, RS232/485, USB Host*2, Wiegand out
Machine Size: 194(L)*165(W)*86(H) mm
Standard Function: High definition infrared camera; 6 user-defines function keys; Built-in relay, webserver, door sensor; Dismantlement alarm, break-in alarm, duress alarm; Scheduled bell, Workcode , SMS, T9 input, DLST, Self inquiry, Photo-ID, User role, Data encryption, User expiration rule
Optional Function: ID /Mifare/HID reader, Wifi, 3G, printer function, external bell
For more information about our services and how we can help,
Contact Us on email@example.com or call 020-4401066 | 0725856427